MÖ Spectrum IPL, SHR & E-Light
A Revolutionary Technology for IPL Hair Removal
Whereas traditional IPL treats the skin with a high amounts of Joules (energy), the MÖ Spectrum’s SHR mode gently heats the hair follicles so that clients feel only warmth and a slight tingling sensation, some even comparing it to a light massage. The MÖ Spectrum combines diode laser hair removal working modes, including an SHR working mode to deliver multiple shots but at low amounts of energy to achieve practically painless results.
The system also utilises motion technology, where the hand piece is always in motion over the skin providing better skin protection. This represents a breakthrough in permanent hair removal and a more pleasant treatment than with conventional systems.
The single pulse IPL system means that only 4-5 treatments are needed, during which clients feel no pain. The MÖ Spectrum is suitable for all skin types, including tanned skin. Unlike traditional Laser and IPL, The MÖ Spectrum's SHR treatments can be administered year-round without having to hide from the sun.
Crystal filters with both ultra-violet light and infrared light can eradicate and absorb large volumes of water from the skin. The MÖ Spectrum is equipped with water temperature, water level, and water flow sensors to ensure safe operation. It will automatically stop the machine if there is any potential problem.
The MÖ Spectrum utilises an imported flash lamp with a 300,000 shot life span.
- 650-950nm is for hair removal
- 560-950nm for skin rejuvenation
- No pain - comparable to a light massage
- No anaesthesia necessary
- No inflammation
- High performance
- Provides better skin protection
- Suitable for all skin types
- Long lifespan
- Lasting Hair Removal ~ under arms, legs, lips, or other body parts
- Skin Rejuvenation ~ shrink pores, tighten skin, improve skin elasticity and glossiness
- Pigmentation Removal ~ various kinds of pigment such as freckles, chloasma, age spots, sunburn, etc.
- Acne Clearance